DERMAL FILLERS BEFORE TREATMENT
- Avoid aspirin, if possible, for 1 week before treatment.
- Avoid Alcohol and Ibuprofen for 2 days before treatment.
- If possible come to your appointment with a cleanly washed face and no make-up.
DERMAL FILLERS AFTERCARE
- Avoid touching the area for 6 hours after treatment and keep facial movements to a minimum.
- Do not use make up for 6 hours unless it is mineral make up.
- Avoid extremes of hot and cold for 72 hours although you can apply a cool compress if necessary.
- Avoid facial massages or other skin treatments until the area has fully healed.
- You may get some swelling and bruising and Arnica can be used as necessary to help reduce bruising.
- If you have had a local nerve injection for the treatment avoid very hot or cold drinks and eating until sensation has returned to normal.
- Gently pat skin dry after washing rather than rubbing with a towel.