BOTOX BEFORE TREATMENT ADVICE
- Avoid aspirin, if possible, for 1 week prior to treatment.
- Avoid Alcohol and Ibuprofen for 2 days before treatment.
- Please if possible come to your appointment with a cleanly washed face and no make up.
- Keep upright and do not lie down or bend excessively for at least 4 hours.
- Avoid alcohol consumption and makeup – unless it is mineral make up for 12 hours.
- For the next 2 days do not rub or massage the treated areas and after washing pat the skin dry gently.
- For the next 2 weeks avoid extremes of temperatures hot and cold and do not have an beauty treatments such as facials or facial massages.
- Remember it will take a few days to notice the effects of your treatment and could be up to 2 weeks to see the full result.